Want to join us, and be a part of creating
organizations where people want to show up?
We’re hiring – or at least curious!
We want to help even more leaders and organizations shape their future, and handle the paradigm shift towards modern leadership in a healthy way.
Therefore, we always want to welcome new, fantastic people to our tribe; someone who shares our mindset, approach, purpose, and vision – and can expand our diversity. Our purpose is to create organizations, where people want to show up – also in the future. Maybe this is where you belong? We’re always interested in an unsolicited application!
You will take part in supporting our customers in shaping their future, embracing a constantly changing business world, and advising them on how to do it. Your role will be to inspire, facilitate, analyze, inspect, give advice, drive, and communicate transformation projects, activities, and changes, for and with our customers primarily in the Danish private sector.
Is this you?
We expect you to be one of these three profiles
- An outgoing, relationship shaping advisor, with flair for customers and commercial activities. You are enthusiastic, positive and engaging. Your energy beams, and captivates attention in the right, humble, but determined way.
- A shaper of ideas and changes, able to engage and interact with stakeholders. You are methodical, but able to break the rules when needed. You can train and teach, and coach others in their change process.
- A driver and implementer of changes, focusing on personal dynamics, team dynamics, and on coordination of activities. You are structured and analytic, and concerned with doing the right things right.
Your mindset and attitude:
- You have a genuine interest and passion for the future of work and the modern workplace.
- You believe in “being the best, not in the world, but for the world”.
- You believe in people first.
- You involve people in your work.
- You work to solve problems, not only deliver products
- You embrace technology as a lever and an augmentation of business and of people capabilities.
- You strive to build relationships.
- You are optimistic and solution-oriented.
- You master at least two of our four focus areas: Research, Inspire, Enable, and Drive.
- You believe in our purpose.
Your skills and behavior:
- You are good at people leadership, and have empathy.
- You have background in academia, preferably with a masters degree.
- You thrive in the melting pot between business, strategy, leadership, organizational development, and technology – but put people first all the time.
- You know how to facilitate a workshop.
- You like to experiment and be innovative. You’re not afraid of changing work habits.
- You are great at organizational change management.
- You are familiar with social media and digital leadership, both internally in organizations and personally to form and nurture your network.
- You may be skilled in people analytics and how software can support leadership and organizations.
- You may be familiar with project management, with Agile, and with innovation processes.
- You are fluent in English and Danish.
- You are willing to work both with customers, and on developing our company.
- You should be capable of “generating your own salary”, that is, we expect you to be part of creating revenue, while you create impact.
- You are willing to work with some “behind the scenes”-tasks too.
- AND: You have some skills, that we do not have.
Bonus points if :
- You know how to build and run a lemonade stand, that is, you understand how a business works. Maybe you’re entrepreneur, or an experienced business manager.
- You have several years of experience with people management and people leadership, having responsibility for both employees and leaders.
- You have worked as a senior management consultant.
- You know how to work as a trusted advisor.
- You know how to perform sales activities, and are capable of social selling, face-to-face sales activities, contract negotiation, and relation based sales activities.
- You know how to work with strategy and tactical activities.
- You know how to deliver a key note.
- You have learned a lot from your experiences, can reflect on them, and are a trusted mentor for the people we help.
- Are likely based in the Copenhagen area, as the majority of our business is with Copenhagen-based organizations.
- Are maybe 25 or 55 years old. Age is not important. You are.
- Have a personal life too. Maybe you play football, like to paint, are a drummer, brew beer, or raise horses.
We give you:
- Transparency, involvement, and responsibility.
- A culture of frequent dialogue, sparring, and support.
- A constant search for ‘Blue Ocean’ problems and solutions.
- Opportunity to use your skills and to take lead on activities immediately.
- Opportunity tackle the great challenges of modern organizations.
- Colleagues who really want to make a difference in the world.
- Good coffee and a nice cantina.
- An interest in your success and well-being.
- A fixed salary, and revenue sharing. We do not believe in individual performance based bonuses
How to write an unsolicited application:
- Your application, describing how you can be part of creating organizations, where people want to show up – also in the future.
- The link to your LinkedIn-profile.
- Your response to one of the cases (A or B) below.
To ensure that we can collaborate with you and have the same mindset, we want you to answer one of the cases (A or B) and deliver your response in a PowerPoint (max. 5 slides) using our template. Remember: There is no right answer to this. We want to understand your mindset to see if there is a match, to the benefit of both you and us.
If you are selected to the next phase, we want you to present the case and your approach/response, just as you would in front of a customer.
Introduction to both case A and B:
A leadership team in a major Danish engineering organization is facing some challenges. They need to stay relevant to the market and to their employees. They are not sure how to tackle the challenges, but they are given a hard deadline and a fixed budget from the C-level leaders to handle this. They have some collaboration issues, some seemingly outdated structures and mechanisms, some hard KPI’s and must-win-battles, personal politics, and teams that are placed both in Denmark and Germany.
One of the leaders from the team has contacted you, describing what seems to be a well-working organization on the surface. However, she has a motivation and drive to create a new kind of organization within her business unit, but does not know how to do that.
- How will you address the problem?
- How do you sketch a solution?
- Who do you involve?
- What is your plan?
You want to contact one of the leaders from the team, to explain to her that you can help her with her challenges.
- How will you do that?
- What will be your “foot in the door”?
- What communication style and platform will you use?
- How will you establish a commercial partnership with her?
The world and your employees have changed.
Do you want to keep up
– and shape the future?
Want to know more?
Send me an email
and I’ll get back to you!
Our newsletter is filled with articles and tools
for the modern